Here’s What We’re Doing
HERE’S WHAT HANDS HEART & FEET ARE DOING:
1. All classes are limited to a maximum of 20 participants (so you need to book, if you want to attend).
2. All drums & seats are cleaned before and after class.3. Classes will be structured to allow 1.5m between participants.
4. All door handles will be cleaned before and after class. Hand sanitiser and wipes will also be provided at all classes.
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO:
1. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water before and after class.
2. Stay at home if you are feeling unwell.
3. Stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has COVID 19.
4. Stay at home if you have been in contact with anyone who has travelled overseas in the last 14 days.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR COOPERATION:
Let’s all work together to come through this.
Thank you so much to everybody who adapted and participated in Hands Heart & Feet’s online Winter Magic Festival.
It was truly amazing seeing the creativity and solidarity that arose in weekly Zoom classes and in the digital performances we made in lockdown.
digital Winter Magic Performances:
Here are links to the clips, if you’d like to check them out:
DRUMMER’S DIGITAL WINTER MAGIC:
DANCER’S DIGITAL WINTER MAGIC: