Friday 6th SEPTEMBER, 2019
Friday 6th September
6:30pm – 8pm
@ Murrungundie, Springwood
Move. Release. Feel. Respond.
Upcoming workshops dates are:
1. Friday 6th September, 2019
2. Friday 18th October, 2019
3. Friday 8th November, 2019
4. Maybe a NYE workshop for December. To be confirmed.
6:30pm – 8pm
The Non-Linear Movement Method® (NLMM) is a powerful somatic method developed by Michaela Boehm, with the assistance of Steve James.
The method can be applied independent of fitness level or age and adjusted to fit anyone’s individual needs.
We practice in a round mud hut, surrounded by trees, on the edge of national park in Springwood.
BENEFITS & APPLICATIONS:
Non-Linear has many powerful applications, including:
– Smooths out the nervous system
– Processes and identifies emotions
– Awakens energy and sensation
– Releases trauma patterns into flow
– Unites mind and body in intimacy with physical sensation
– Creates high bodily responsiveness
– Opens access to bodily wisdom
For more information about the Non-Linear Movement Method:
NON-LINEAR MOVEMENT IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS:
Non-Linear Workshops are taught by Emily Cooper from Hands Heart & Feet.
Emily has completed a Non-Linear teacher training with Michaela Boehm and Steve James, and is a qualified Non-Linear Movement Method Instructor.
WHAT DO I BRING / WEAR:
– Wear clothes you can move in comfortably, preferably nothing too tight.
– Bring a water bottle.
– a torch is handy in the Winter months when walking from your car to the mud hut.
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES:
Places are limited and bookings are essential. These workshops tend to sell out, so if you’d like to come, please make contact to book a spot.
If you have any questions, feel very welcome to contact us.
– email email@example.com
– or call / text: 0405 517 759
Please text for directions: 0405 517 759
Please park where others can still drive out.
Springwood Station. If you are catching the train, feel free to message us, and with enough notice, we can probably organise a lift for you: 0405 517 759