Friday 15th February, 2019
Friday 15th February
6:30pm – 8pm
@ Murrungundie, Springwood
Move. Release. Feel. Respond.
Dates for the next three 2019 workshops are:
1. Friday 15th February, 2019
2. Friday 15th March, 2019
3. Friday 5th April, 2019
4. Friday 24th May, 2019
5. Friday 7th June, 2019
6:30pm – 8pm
Non-Linear is a gentle, unchoreographed movement method, in which participants enter a self-guided exploration.
The Non-Linear Movement Method® (NLMM) is a powerful somatic method developed by Michaela Boehm, with the assistance of Steve James.
The method can be applied independent of fitness level or age and adjusted to fit anyone’s individual needs.
We practice in a round mud hut, surrounded by trees, on the edge of national park in Springwood.
BENEFITS & APPLICATIONS:
Non-Linear has many powerful applications, including:
– Smooths out the nervous system
– Processes and identifies emotions
– Awakens energy and sensation
– Releases trauma patterns into flow
– Unites mind and body in intimacy with physical sensation
– Creates high bodily responsiveness
– Opens access to bodily wisdom
For more information about the Non-Linear Movement Method:
NON-LINEAR MOVEMENT IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS:
All Non-Linear Workshops are taught by Emily Cooper from Hands Heart & Feet.
Emily has completed a Non-Linear teacher training with Michaela Boehm and Steve James, and is a qualified Non-Linear Movement Method Instructor.
WHAT DO I BRING / WEAR:
– Wear clothes you can move in comfortably, preferably nothing too tight.
– Bring a water bottle.
– a torch is handy in the Winter months when walking from your car to the mud hut.
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Places are limited so bookings are essential. All workshops so far have sold out, so if you’d like to come, please contact us sooner rather than later.
– email firstname.lastname@example.org
– or call / text: 0405 517 759
Please text for directions: 0405 517 759
Please park where others can still drive out.
Springwood Station. If you are catching the train, feel free to message us, and with enough notice, we can probably organise a lift for you: 0405 517 759