available for Any Hands Heart & Feet class
Emily & John from Hands Heart & Feet are official Creative Kids Providers! That means you can use your Creative Kids $100 voucher at any Hands Heart & Feet class.
How do I get a Creative Kids Voucher?
All children between 4.5 and 18 years who are at school are elibible for a $100 Creative Kids Voucher
1. Go to the Service NSW Website, and select the option to apply for a Creative Kids Voucher:
2. You will need to have a my service account. If you don’t have one already, you can register at the website.
3. You will be asked to verify your ID, eg. with a licence or medicare card, etc.
4. You will be asked to verify your child’s details via medicare card
5. You will need to answer some simple questions about the age of your child, where they go to school, where they intend to use the voucher, etc.
A $100 Creative Kids voucher will then be generated.
For information, parents can also call: 13 77 88 and ask for Creative Kids.
HOW DO I USE CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHER FOR HANDS HEART & FEET CLASSES:
The Creative Kids voucher must be used in a single purchase, on a single activity (their rules not ours).
So for example, you can buy a bundle of Drum, Dance or YogaDance Classes.
You can also use this voucher to go towards a 10 Class Pass.
Emily is also teaching before school dance classes at Ellison Primary:
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on:
0405 517 759