Next Class: Friday 24th August, 2018
Move, Release, Feel, Respond.
Non-Linear movement is a powerful somatic method that releases the body through gentle, unchoreographed movement.
Our next Non-Linear class will be held this Friday 24th August, 6:30pm – 8pm at Murrungundie, Springwood.
For more info about this class:
All welcome. ❤️ If you’re interested to try this class out, we’d love to see you there.
Bookings are advised, as places are limited. For all bookings, directions and enquires, call or text Emily: 0405 517 759
This term there’s a wonderful variety of fortnightly / one-off workshop & events happening including:
– Fortnightly Non-Linear Movement with Emily
– Fortnightly Afro-Fusion Dance with Michele
– Fortnightly Drumming with John May
– TaKeTiNa Worksop with Jemma Tabet
Sunday 26th August, 2018
– Climate Change Fundraiser
Saturday 22nd September
– As well as ongoing weekly drum, dance & yoga dance classes