Sunday 8th April
Lanterns on the Dam
8th April, 11am – 8pm
Hands Heart & Feet’s end of term performance / gathering was going to be at Lanterns on the Lake this year. You may have heard that due to construction at Wentworth Falls Lake, Lanterns On The Lake has been cancelled. 😢
Yes, it’s very sad.
However, all hope is not lost.
Lanterns on the Lake will be back on next year, and in the meantime, Hands Heart & Feet will create a beautiful end of term gathering on 8th April: Lanterns on the Dam. 😊
WHAT WE’LL BE DOING:
11am – 12:30pm: YogaDance with Emily
2pm – 4pm: Storytelling with John
5pm – 8pm: Drumming & Dancing around a Campfire
8pm: Launching a few Lanterns on the Dam to finish.
– $18 for YogaDance or use your 10 Class Pass
– Entry by donation for the rest of the day
– Packed Lunch, water, snacks
– Drum if you have one. We’ll also have spare drums available
WHO CAN COME:
– Anybody. All ages and levels of ability welcome.
– Around the fire, we will drum & dance our rhythms from classes this term, but there will also be time for free-styling & fun, and anybody is welcome to join in
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES:
– No need to book. Just show up.
– Call or text for directions or enquires: 0405 517 759
We’d love to see you there. ❤️
Please text for directions: 0405 517 759
Please park where others can still drive out.
Springwood Station. If you are catching the train, feel free to message us, and with enough notice, we can probably organise a lift for you: 0405 517 759