Next class: Saturday 3rd November, 1pm – 2:30pm
2 x Afro Fusion Dance Workshops
@ St Canices, Katoomba
1pm – 2:30pm
1. Saturday 3rd November
2. Saturday 1st December
Michele is a wonderful, warm, funky teacher. She offers a creative and gorgeous blend of African styles with contemporary beats and flavours.
These workshops will be open to all ages and levels of ability.
– Adult: $25, or $20 each if you do both
– Child: $20, or $30 if you do both
– Family: happy to work out family deals to make this class accessible to families who’d like to attend together.
CAN I ATTEND CASUALLY?:
Yes, you can!
Michele will be teaching different choreographies in each workshop.
– Michele teaching Springwood Tuesday night dance class:
– Michele’s workshop in March in Katoomba:
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES:
– email us at email@example.com
– or call / text: 0405 517 759
St Canices Primary School
158 Katoomba Street, Katoomba (Behind the Mary McKillop Parish)
This venue is conveniently located alongside Studleigh Carkpark, which is on the left as you head down Katoomba Street, opposite Greenwell and Thomas Chemist. Some on-street parking is also available.
Katoomba Station. St Canices is an easy 5 minute walk from Katoomba Station.
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR:
Wear comfy clothes that you can move in, and feel good in. Most dancers dance in bare feet, but if you’d like to wear shoes, that’s fine. Bringing water is a good idea.