Saturday 1st December, 1pm – 2:30pm
Afro Fusion Dance Workshop
@ St Canices, Katoomba
Saturday 1st December
1pm – 2:30pm
Michele is a wonderful, warm, funky teacher. She offers a creative and gorgeous blend of African styles with contemporary beats and flavours.
We’ve run a series of Afro Fusion workshops with Michele throughout the year – and they’ve been AMAZING. The workshops are open to all ages and levels of ability, and this one is our FINAL one for the year.
We’d love to see you there. ❤️
– Adult: $25 if you’re doing just this one workshop, or $20 if you’ve done other Afro Fusion Workshops with us this year.
– Child: $20 / $15 as above
– Family: happy to work out family deals to make this class accessible to families who’d like to attend together.
CAN I ATTEND CASUALLY?:
Yes, you can!
Michele teaches different choreographies in each workshop, so even if you haven’t come to any previous workshops, you can easily come along to this one.
– Michele teaching Springwood Tuesday night dance class:
– Michele’s workshop in March in Katoomba:
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES:
– email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– or call / text: 0405 517 759
St Canices Primary School
158 Katoomba Street, Katoomba (Behind the Mary McKillop Parish)
This venue is conveniently located alongside Studleigh Carkpark, which is on the left as you head down Katoomba Street, opposite Greenwell and Thomas Chemist. Some on-street parking is also available.
Katoomba Station. St Canices is an easy 5 minute walk from Katoomba Station.
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR:
Wear comfy clothes that you can move in, and feel good in. Most dancers dance in bare feet, but if you’d like to wear shoes, that’s fine. Bringing water is a good idea.