Next class: Saturday 1st September, 1pm – 2:30pm
Fortnightly Afro Fusion Workshops
@ St Canices, Katoomba
1pm – 2:30pm
1. Saturday 4th August – thanks very much to everybody who came along to this one. 😊
2. Saturday 18th August
3. Saturday 1st September
4. Saturday 15th September
Michele is a wonderful, warm, funky teacher. She offers a creative and gorgeous blend of African styles with contemporary beats and flavours.
These workshops will be open to all ages and levels of ability.
– Adult: $25 each, or $80 if you do all 4
– Child: $20 each, or $60 if you do all 4
– Family: happy to work out family deals to make this class accessible to families who’d like to attend together.
CAN I ATTEND CASUALLY?:
Yes, you can!
There are benefits to coming every week, and as we will be building upon the choreographies as we go, coming to all 4 workshop is ideal, but we do understand that life gets busy and it’s not always possible to come every week.
– Michele teaching Springwood Tuesday night dance class:
– Michele’s workshop in March in Katoomba:
BOOKINGS & ENQUIRIES:
– email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
– or call / text: 0405 517 759
You can also visit the Facebook Event Page for more posts & discussion:
St Canices Primary School
158 Katoomba Street, Katoomba (Behind the Mary McKillop Parish)
This venue is conveniently located alongside Studleigh Carkpark, which is on the left as you head down Katoomba Street, opposite Greenwell and Thomas Chemist. Some on-street parking is also available.
Katoomba Station. St Canices is an easy 5 minute walk from Katoomba Station.
WHAT TO BRING & WEAR:
Wear comfy clothes that you can move in, and feel good in. Most dancers dance in bare feet, but if you’d like to wear shoes, that’s fine. Bringing water is a good idea.